Friday, June 03, 2005


The 'Maka Koa'.
I dived with Maui Dive Shop and i'm quite impressed with their service. They basically rig up everything for you even if you bring your own gear. Rental of BCD and regulator is an additional US$10.00 and the wetsuit is provided FOC!


The 'local' boy..
I was the only 'non-caucasian' on board and the boat captain asked if i was a local boy.


The dive site at Molokini.
Just look at how blue the water is! And you can see many trigger fish swimming around the boat. As i mentioned earlier, there wasn't much coral to look at compared to Pulau Aur or Tioman but there was a lot of marine life. I was looking out for my favourite - sea anemone with clown fish but couldn't spot any. We did see a white tip shark, moray eels, sea turtles and an octopus. The dive master found the octupus and we were basically playing with it.. or rather traumatising it! We prevented it from swimming away by placing our hands on it's head to stop it from swimming away. When i held it, it crawled up my arm using it's sticky tentacles and wrapped itself on my head! I was so afraid that it would start gnawing on my head with it's beak! Ahem, i've been told that i have a tasty head..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home