Friday, April 29, 2005

I miss HDB flats. The walls are thick concrete and most importantly.. SOUNDPROOF (well.. sorta)! The walls of the buildings here are made of wood and plaster (i think..) and sound travels easily through them. And the neighbours upstairs are so F*@KING NOISY!! Sometimes, i feel like i can go crazy what with all the talking & walking going on upstairs. I tell myself that it just can't be helped. To drown out the noise, i either turn on the television loud or listen to my music with my headphones (i'm doing both now). I miss HDB flats..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HBD are not really soundproof, or at least in my area. I've never failed to get my dose of Indian Pop Music every weekend. Good thing they move out 2 year ago. And there was Peace!! at last. Hope ya gets ya's soon. In the mean time, give thanks to heaven for let men create MP3 players....
Cheers

8:34 pm  
Blogger norman.. said...

Guys, trust me.. it's worse here! *sob*

12:50 pm  
Blogger Derrick Loo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:11 pm  
Blogger Derrick Loo said...

well, i can say i'm rather blessed with quiet neighbours..

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home