Monday, March 21, 2005


leaving on a jetplane.. Posted by Hello

Ok, the big day has FINALLY arrived. The flight was at 8am and 2 close friends, Jacqueline and Serene, sent me off. Stuff I’m going to miss: friends, Tiger beer and LOCAL FOOD!

The flight was long and grueling.. 4 hours to Taipei, 4 hours in transit and then 12 hours to LAX. It was bearable at first but the last 6 hours was the bad. It would have helped if the in-flight movies didn’t suck. Fat Albert? Spongebob Squarepants the movie? What the heck?! This isn’t a kindergarden flight!

US Customs were thorough with me when I told them I was staying for 3 months. They even went through my wallet! The guy checking me seemed so intent on finding something discriminating about me. I just kept reminding myself that they were just doing their jobs.. but man, it took me one and a half hours to clear US Customs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home